- Full professor in Animal Science (2018- )
- Quality and processing of dairy products (MSc)
- Implementation of mid-infrared spectroscopy (MIRS) technique as phenotyping tool to predict novel milk traits (milk coagulation properties, protein composition, fatty acid profile, cheese yield).
- Implementation of near-infrared spectroscopy (NIRS) technique to predict meat quality traits (intramuscular fat, fatty acid composition, sensory characteristics) in beef.
- Implementation of on-line systems based on infrared technology to assess meat quality traits of beef carcass in slaughterhouse.
- Studies on quality of livestock products (milk, meat and cheese).
- Studies on genetic aspects of milk and beef quality traits.