- Full professor in Animal breeding and genetics (2011- )
- Vice President at the Horse Commission of the European Association of Animal Production (EAAP; 2020-)
- Member of the Commission for the Supervision of Teaching Quality (CPQD; Quality assurance system at the University of Padua; 2021-)
- Expert at Italian Ministry of Agriculture for the genetic improvement of small autochthonous cattle breeds (2001- ) and the Italian Heavy Draught Horse breed (2003- )
- Researcher and Associate Professor (1993-2011) at University of Padua.
- PhD in Animal Science (1990-1993)
- Horse breeding, feeding, and management (BSc)
- Origin and traceability of animal species (BSc)
- Basic Statistics (BSc)
- Advances statistics with R: experimental design in lab and field (PhD)
- Genomic applied to genetic improvement of small cattle breeds and to livestock production
- In situ conservation of small cattle and horse populations
- Genetics of milk, meat, and linear type traits in cattle
- Genetics, breeding, and management of equine small populations.